County Schools of Choice
Would you like your child to attend Marysville Schools...
If you are thinking of enrolling your child in a Marysville School but you don't live within the district borders, below is information on the 2020/2021 Schools of Choice process.
The application period for the first semester of the 2020-21 school year is July 6, 2020, through July 20, 2020.
Applications must be returned to St Clair County RESA within this window in order to be considered )
Determination letters will be mailed by St Clair County RESA on or after August 6, 2020.
Considerations when applying
- If your child is in grade K-12, lives out of District and has already submitted a School of Choice Application that has already been approved, you do not need to complete another School of Choice application, provided there has been continuous enrollment at MPS since acceptance and you have not moved in and then back out of the district.
- In the event, a child (grade K-12) has been accepted through Schools of Choice, but the family moves into the District and then back out, you must complete another School of Choice Application. In the event the window is closed, please reach out to your school for waiver information.
- If your child was accepted on a Waiver for the 2nd Semester of the 2019-20 school year (December 2019), you MUST complete a Schools of Choice application for the 1st semester of the 2020-21 school year. This is the final step if the approval process.
School of Choice Application
Completed applications must be returned to St. Clair County RESA during the School of Choice Window (July 6, 2020 - July 20, 2020 (no later than 4:00 PM)) in order for your application to be considered.
- Please be sure to complete, print and sign your application.
- Make sure all required documentation accompanies our application. (See the checklist on the signature page of the application).
Applications can be returned to Kris Murphy at St. Clair County RESA, 499 S Range Rd, Marysville, Mi 48040. Applications can also be faxed to 810-364-7474 or emailed to email@example.com.
Grade Level Availability - Openings will be posted in accordance with the St Clair County SOC guidelines on or before June 19, 2020.
Marysville High School
9th - 5
Kindergarten (Kg)- Unlimited
1st - 16
Great Futures Begin in
Marysville Public Schools