Welcome to the Athletic Department "Home of the Vikings"
High School Games: (Adults) $5.00 (Varsity), $4.00 (JV & Freshman), Students $2.00.
Adult and Student HS Athletic Passes* are available at the High School office. Good for ten (10 ) entries, a student pass is $15.00, and an adult pass is $30.00.
Middle School Games (Adults) $2.00, Students $1.00/
Adult and Student MS Athletic Passes* are available at the Middle School office.
Good for ten (10) entries, a student pass is $7.00, and an adult pass is $14.00.
Seniors 60 and over can attend home events at no cost.
*Athletic passes cannot be used at MHSAA events and tournaments.
Prices for these events will be posted at the door.
Some of the teams Marysville plays use Go Fan for their ticket sales. Below is information to assist you with this process.
Athletic Fees & Code of Conduct
Athletic Code of Conduct
The Athletic Code of Conduct combines rules and regulations of the Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA), which have been adopted by the Marysville Public Schools with specific district rules governing athletic participation. The code of conduct, for student-athletes, will be in effect during the entire school year and covers practice sessions, competitions, and all other school-related activities.
The Role of the Student-Athlete:
- Remember that you are representing your school, family, and community. it is important to accept and understand the seriousness of your responsibility, recognizing the privilege of representing your school and community.
- Live up to standards of sportsmanship established by the school administration and the coaching staff by refraining from taunting, trash talk, or making derogatory remarks to your opponents before, during, or after the game. This includes comments of an ethnic, racial, or sexual nature. Refrain from intimidating behavior.
- Learn the Rules of the Game thoroughly and discuss them with parents, fans, and fellow students. This will assist both them and you in achieving a better understanding and appreciation of the game.
Marysville Public Schools provides exceptional academic opportunities for all students. The Board of Education is also committed to providing equal opportunity for both boys and girls to compete in interscholastic athletics. A per-athlete fee is in place, as follows: Athletic Fee Schedule
Concussion Awareness for Your Athlete
Legislation intended to protect young athletes from sports-related concussions mandates that public school districts provide educational materials regarding concussions to all students and parents/guardians of students participating in a practice, a competition, or a physical education class. Accordingly, the District has included Educational Materials for Parents and Students as part of our student handbook, which is available on our website. Please be sure you read this important information with your child. Parents and students must sign and return the acknowledgment of this educational material. Your school office will provide the acknowledgment form. To learn more, go to www.cdc.gov/concussion.
Concussion Return to Play Protocol
Concussion Return to Play Flow Chart
Our athletic teams hold fundraisers throughout their season. Those interested in making a donation outside of those seasonal events may also make contributions any time through e-Funds.
Upon arriving at the e-Funds page for Marysville Public Schools, select "Make a Donation and complete the required field. On this page, you may see a list of active fundraising campaigns for specific programs (as below). You can make your donation to the campaign listed or select your own.
Thank you for supporting the students of Marysville Public Schools. Together, we can make a difference.
Great futures begin in Marysville Public Schools!
First Practice & Tryouts
First Practice and tryout information 2023 -2024
Tryout and first practice information for each sport can be found at the links below. If you have questions about the information listed, please get in touch with the coach at the email link provided. As a reminder, participation in any athletic program at Marysville Public Schools requires a current health physical to be on file with the school office.
- MMS Boys and Girls Basketball
- MHS Boys and Girls Basketball
- Cheer (Competitive)
Enjoy the season...let's go, Vikings!
Forever Vikings & Fundraising Requests
Marysville Public Schools is selling plaques that will be installed on our memorial wall at Walt Braun Viking Stadium. Plaques are about 3-by-6 inches in a format similar to what is shown on the attached form.
Plaques cost $200. All proceeds go toward educational programs at Marysville Public Schools.
Plaque Order Form
Fundraisers are held throughout the year to support our athletic programs. If you wish to hold a fundraiser, please speak with the coach and/or the athletic director. A fundraising form will also need to be completed and submitted.
Marysville Athletics streams most home events (Varsity and JV).
Go to Youtube and type 'Marysville Athletics' into the search bar to stream an event. Go VIKINGS!
Schedule of Events
Physicals - Athletic
Please review the information below regarding High School Sports Physicals for 2023 - 2024:
- Only sports physicals dated after April 16, 2023, are valid for the 2023 - 2024 school year.
- High School Physical Forms MUST be turned in for the FALL season BEFORE August 7, 2023.
- Athletes must have a current physical on file to be eligible to TRYOUT, PRACTICE, or PLAY (please see above)!
- High School Physical Forms will be accepted in the HS Athletic Office through June 23.
- After June 23, High School Physical Forms can ONLY be turned in TO THE HS ATHLETIC OFFICE on Wednesday, August 2, or Thursday, August 3, between 8 am and 3 pm. Please enter through the athletic doors on the west side of the building.
- All physical forms MUST be signed by the STUDENT.
- All physical forms MUST be signed by the PARENT.
- All physical forms MUST be signed by the Physician.
- All physical forms must have the HISTORY section completed.
- The front and back of the form MUST be completed.
- INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED ON FILE
For Marysville Middle School athletics, all of the 'friendly reminders' above apply. However, physical forms for Marysville Middle School Athletes are to be returned to the Middle School office and can be accepted now through June 23. Forms must be completed and dated after April 16, 2023. Forms can also be turned in during Viking days and on or after August 16, 2023, at the MMS office.
Volunteer and Transportation Forms
Athletic Department Forms:
- Volunteer Application
- Athletic Transportation Form Player Riding with Another Parent or Guardian
- Athletic Transportation Form Players Parent or Guardian Driving
These links are PDF versions of the form, accessible for printing and completing.
SpiritShop.com is the leading online retailer and eCommerce platform for officially licensed, Kindergarten through High School apparel and merchandise. Spirit Shop sells through its own 100,000 online school stores, offering hundreds of products with stock and customizable designs. Spirit Shop also powers white-label eCommerce stores for schools, teams, national and state athletic associations, and local and national sports media companies, including USA Today Sports and CBS MaxPreps.